Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Food Demo: No set limit
- Webcast: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Vitamins are contained in all natural foods. Eating a balanced diet, high in nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables can help keep the body’s pH levels in tact.
There’s much debate on the validity of supplements and multivitamins. This workshop focuses on natural food sources, and shares delicious smoothie ideas for a healthy daily dose of vitamins. Content includes:
- Hype of Help? The debate behind supplemental vitamins. Are they necessary?
- The properties of Vitamins A, B, C, D, E & K |Fruit & Vegetable sources
- Vitamin A Immune Booster Smoothie – Healthy Skin, Hair & Teeth
- Vitamin C Regenerator Smoothie – Antioxidant, Cell Growth & Repair
- Vitamin D Sunshine Smoothie – Healthy Bones
- Vitamin E Cell Protector Smoothie – Antioxidant
- Vitamin K Healing Smoothie – Health blood vessels, Healthy heart and bones.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com