Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This workshop introduces the concept of unconscious bias – how we can all be guilty, as well as being a victim of this. Content includes:
- What is unconscious bias?
- Recognizing personal bias
- Typical generalisations and categorizations
- Ways it can manifest in the workplace
- Overcoming negative perceptions
- Positive stereotyping
- Reducing bias in the workplace
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org