- 1hr per session
- 4 week program (4 x 1hr)
- 10 week program (10 x 1hr)
Delivery mode: Onsite Workshop
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop – 25
Details: How does one’s breathing affect posture; self awareness is also developed in the sense of increased observation of one’s habits – increasing the ability to recognise good and bad habits and change where necessary.
The introductory workshop shares techniques on how to gain upright postures which help boost the body-mind function. The focus is to educate on / re-mediate poor postural habits such as slouching or rounded shoulders; habits that accumulate over time and lead to musculoskeletal pain / unnecessary tension in the shoulders, neck or back. The Alexander Technique can also help individuals that:
- Suffer from repetitive strain injury or carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Have a backache or stiff neck and shoulders.
- Become uncomfortable when sitting at computers for long periods of time. (alexandertechnique.com)
The 4&10 week series develop knowledge, with in-depth analysis of individual habits. As the weeks progress, individuals become aware of their shortcomings, and gain knowledge on how to improve behaviours.
This workshop is modifiable to fit within all ergonomic environments, and address the musculoskeletal risk factors facing your workforce.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include any delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org