Delivery mode: Onsite Workshop, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: 25
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Certain food sources are said to boost the brain function by increasing focus, improving memory, and generally increase the odds of maintaining a healthy brain. This presentation explores:
- Current science on nutrition for improved cognitive performance – the role Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants
- Popular food sources – alongside their benefits for increasing plasticity, reducing inflammation and supporting long term brain health
- Incorporating brain foods into daily diet.
Alongside brain power foods, a holistically healthy lifestyle is needed to support cognitive health. This includes adequate exercise, rest, and a balanced diet.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com