Resilient employees make a healthy organization. Developing employees ability to handle stress improves HR KPIs, reduces healthcare costs, boosts adaptability and positions a company for growth.
Length: 90 minutes
Delivery Modes: Onsite Workshop, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: Up to 25 attendees
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Adversity in the workplace is unavoidable. The way individuals choose to handle setbacks can either build them up or bring them down. Stress can cause individuals become more creative, and access hidden abilities. A level of pressure is good for growth. The aim of this workshop is evolve perspectives concerning challenges, strengthen the resilience skillset, and help individuals learn and develop from challenges faced in the workplace. Topics include:
- The 7C’s of Resilience
- Positive Psychology
- Coping Strategies
- Self Care For The Body, Mind & Spirit
- Digital Detoxing
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org