Delivery modes: Onsite Presentation + Webinar
Number of Participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Constant Exhaustion – Physically & Emotionally, Irregular Sleep Patterns, Irritability, Cynicism, Highly susceptible to common colds … these symptoms would infer that one may be on the road to burnout.
If this sounds like you or some of your colleagues, then fear not. No one is alone. A 2018 Gallop poll inferred that burnout is no the rise globally, with 23% of employees feeling burned out at work very often or always, with an additional 44 percent reported feeling burned out sometimes.
Burnout can be a result of insurmountable workloads, work life imbalance, inadequate managerial support.
This workshop explores solutions & self management tools to prevent and overcome burnout. Topics include:
- The causes of burnout
- Recognising the symptoms
- Self Preservation
- Improving personal organizational skills
- Setting boundaries
- Regaining motivation and energy
Additional training is available for line managers. See Burnout Prevention & Intervention – Managerial Training
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com