Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: 45
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The British Chartered Society of Physiotherapy defines Carpal tunnel syndrome as ‘a condition in which the median nerve is squeezed where it passes through the wrist … a condition that occurs ‘because the tendons in the wrist have become swollen and they press on the nerve.’ This occurs from repetitive movements made over prolonged periods. This session shares:
- A set of wrist, finger and arm stretches/exercises to help provide relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; also useful for preventive measures.
- Workplace ergonomic tips and lifestyle habits to prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com