Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This webinar takes into consideration, the pressures that isolation and loneliness puts on the working population. We look at how this can affect mental health and productivity. This session is also useful for companies transitioning to a remote workforce; however, we must understand that loneliness is not limited to remote workers. What actions can be taken to ensure effective self management of mental wellness? What strategies and tools can be used to cope with isolation, whilst keeping engagement and productivity levels high? These questions are explored, with actionable tips shared on nurturing positive mental health. Content is as follows:
- The difference between isolation and loneliness
- Setting a productive routine
- Healthy @ Home Habits
- Tips on nurturing a sense of belonging with a remote workforce
- Unplugging – Creating WorkLife Boundaries
- Sleep Hygiene
- Self Compassion & Self Care
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKBLISS Mental Health seminars are led by expert Clinical Psychologists, Integrative Health Coaches, Functional Medicine Practitioners and Mental Health Counsellors.