Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Impostor syndrome was coined in the 80’s, and is said to affect up to 70% of people from all walks of life at least once in their career. Symptoms include anxiety, fear of failure, and the inability to acknowledge one’s accomplishments. If left unchecked, this can lead to low self-esteem, depression, and can become a hindrance to future success. This presentation shares mindset strategies to tackle and overcome impostor syndrome. Topics include:
- Identifying Behavioral & Environmental factors that lead to Impostorism
- Spotting The Signs
- Knowing Your Worth – Self Valuation Exercises
- Self Awareness & Self Acceptance – Exercises
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org