Companies driven by ethical values and purpose are reported to be more profitable, innovative, attractive to a competitive talent pool, and the brand of choice for a growing number of socially conscious consumers.
Length: Full Day (8hrs including breaks)
- Onsite Workshop
- Webinar – Enables global teams to connect and experience the benefits of this training.
Number of participants: 15
Details: The aim of this workshop is to provide a refreshing perspective on social impact and corporate responsibility. Subjects examined include:
- An introduction to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Why have a social impact strategy
- Developing an authentic social impact message – Identifying the Cause; Understanding the Why; Find your Angle; Defining the Vision & Aspirations
- Building your Social Impact Framework – Constructing goals and priorities; Leveraging products and services
- Systematizing initiatives with corporate strategy – Aligning Purpose with Profit
- Performing a Supply Chain Analysis
- Aligning initiatives with The 3 Pillars of Sustainability
- Developing an Impact Measurement Framework
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org