Delivery mode: Fitness Class
Number of participants:
- Onsite: 25 – 50
- Webcast: up to 500. For numbers greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Deskercise is a collection of movements that can be performed throughout the day from one’s workstation.
Incorrect seated posture or not taking enough breaks are some of the causes of work-related musculoskeletal disorders such as lower back pain, shoulder aches and repetitive strain injuries such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Integrating regular pauses for stretching, as well as light forms of cardiovascular and strength exercise are proactive ways to reduce the effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
This one hour workshop takes you through a series of stretches and cardio exercises that can be done from your desk.
The benefits of embedding this within the workday include:
- Boosted Circulation
- Mental Clarity
- Increased Energy
- Improved Musculoskeletal Health
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org