Length: 60mins; 90mins; 3 week program
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: A number of studies have attributed numerous psychological benefits to the feeling of authenticity. For companies operating in the new paradigm, authenticity is an essential ingredient for success. This intangible asset is actively being strengthened, and with good reason. Companies that promote freedom-centered cultures regularly outperform competitors in terms of revenue and growth. When employees are encouraged to be themselves, their inner qualities take center-stage – enabling them to produce their best work without fear.
This presentation serves as an introduction to developing authenticity in the workplace. It is designed for workplaces who would like to transition from a traditional hierarchical mindset into a more collaborative structure. Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding behaviorism, and why people act the way they do
- Genuine self vs. False self – Tools for discovering the authentic self
- The value of introspection – Self examination and reflective exercises
- Identifying, Celebrating & Mobilizing Personal Strengths
- The power of authentic communication
- Relating to others – Developing your emotional intelligence toolkit
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org