Length: 6 month – 3 years
Delivery Mode: A combination of onsite presentations, online coaching and fitness classes.
Number of participants: Subject to requests
Details: This is a bespoke wellness program, designed to mitigate the health risk factors that cause Type 2 diabetes.
Using a combination of services, we provide support for designing engaging evidence-based wellbeing programs that empower individuals to self manage, and support participants on their journey to optimum health.
WORKBLISS provides a comprehensive portfolio of services to improve lifestyle choices. Participants can:
- Reduce sedentary behaviour with WORKBLISS Workouts
- Make informed consumption choices with Nutrition Workshops
- Improve lifestyle habits with Smoking Cessation Program and Health & Lifestyle Coaching – Group workshops & 1-1 sessions
- Lower blood pressure, and have fun along the way with some Creative Stress Relief & Mental Wellbeing Experiences.
Health sessions are facilitated by a multidisciplinary team of health professionals including clinical professionals, physicians, health coaches, dietitians, nutritionists and fitness coaches.
How booking works:
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include start date, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking and assign you an account manager.
- For a more comprehensive program, it is advised to connect directly with WORKBLISS – email@example.com