Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The increasing digitization of present-day society means more time spent with technology – professionally and personally. Excessive technology use can lead to imbalances in emotional and social wellbeing. This workshop explores the effects of excessive technology use on general wellbeing, and looks at how tech-timeouts can be embedded into one’s day. Content includes:
- Analysing the phobias associated with excessive tech-use including nomophobia and FOMO (fear of missing out).
- Smartphone addiction and the effects of excessive tech-use on general wellbeing including energy levels, sleep, cognitive performance, mental/emotional/physical/social wellbeing
- Incorporating tech-timeouts into the workday – mini daily digital detoxes
- Limiting ‘Negative News’ intake for wellbeing
- Improving sleep health with nightly digital detoxes
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org