Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The increasing digitisation of the modern world means more time spent with technology in our professional and personal lives. Excessive technology use can lead to imbalances in emotional and social wellbeing.
Taking frequent breaks from digital activity can boost wellbeing. This workshop takes a look at how tech-timeouts can be embedded into the work day. The content of this workshop is as follows:
- Analysing the phobias associated with excessive tech-use including nomophobia and FOMO (fear of missing out).
- Smartphone addiction and the effects of excessive tech-use on general wellbeing including energy levels, sleep, cognitive performance, mental/emotional/physical/social wellbeing
- Incorporating tech-timeouts into the workday – mini daily digital detoxes
- Improving sleep health with nightly digital detoxes
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org