Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Can excessive social media consumption lead to social problems? What do the facts say about its effects on Mental Health (including phantom vibration syndrome), Sleep & Focus? This seminar explores this topic, and provides practical advice for improved use of social media. Content includes:
- Social Feeds & Internal Monologues
- Highlight Reels & Unattainable Gold Standards | The Quest For Perfection & Its impact on Self Image/Worth
- ‘Likes’ and Dopamine Levels
- FOMO & social media addiction
- Tips for an improved digital wellbeing experience
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org