Length: 1hr – Full Day
Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation (1hr), One Day Workshop, Webinar (1hr)
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No Limit
- One Day Workshop: n/a
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The introductory presentation is tailored to meet the requirements of your workforce, addressing common risk factors and sharing actionable tips to improve musculoskeletal health on-the-road. Topics include:
- Common Repetitive Driving Injuries (RDIs)
- Causes – Improper habits that cause RDIs
- Ergonomic Solutions
A Full Day workshop provides in-depth analysis and solutions to tackle key musculoskeletal health risks. In addition to a general workshop, 1-1 assessments of vehicle design and selection, posture, mental wellbeing, and daily habits are carried out.
Following from this, we deliver bespoke 6 and 12 month training programs. These are designed to track performance and measure effectiveness, with ongoing support provided in the form of monthly assessments.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com