Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Many would argue that healthy eating is expensive. This presentation offers solutions to this issue, with clever tips on how to eat healthy on a budget. Topics include:
- Meal Planning & Meal Prepping Ideas
- Home gardening solutions – balcony, kitchen, window, sun-room, patio, courtyard
- Home cooking solutions – MYO (Make Your Own) Veggie Burgers, Milk, Nut Butter, Chocolate, Energy Bars
- Happy Hour shopping & Couponing
- Bulk Buying
- Supermarket vs. food cooperatives vs. local produce market
Complement this Nutrition seminar with a practical Grow Your Own Organic Vegetables Workshop.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org