Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of Participants:
- Onsite: No limit
- Webinars / Webcasts: 500+
Details: Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is described as the enhanced ability to manage one’s emotions, as well as the emotions of others. EQ consists of 5 core components. This introductory workshop analyses each component, and provides a framework to develop personal emotional intelligence.
- Self-awareness – recognising and understanding one’s moods and emotions, and their impact on others
- Self-regulation – controlling impulses and moods
- Intrinsic motivation – driven to pursue goals for personal goals rather that external gratification
- Empathy – recognising and understanding the emotions of others
- Social skills
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com
This is a holistic wellbeing presentation, and is not intended to be taken as, or replace medical advice. For personal issues concerning health, participants are advised to conduct their personal research before making lifestyle changes, or seek the services of their chosen health professional.