This workshop is bespoke. The focus is on identifying key health risk factors and behaviours that negatively impact MSK health.
The aim is to raise awareness of these risks, and share exercises, breathing habits, postures and behaviours that can help to maintain and improve musculoskeletal health.
A good Absence Management | Injury Prevention | Health & Safety strategy.
A one day session includes in-depth analysis of risks. Topics include:
- Identifying the risks – poor body mechanics, repetitive strain injury, tiredness
- Recognizing the warning signs of impending musculoskeletal disorders
- Corrective postures workshop – Sitting/Standing/Lifting
- Stretching Exercises – neck, shoulder, lower back (exercises are aligned with workplace settings)
- 1-1 Ergonomic Assessments – Personal Habits & Workplace Risk Assessments