Delivery mode: Onsite or Offsite.
Number of participants: up to 50.
Details: Gong & Sound meditation (also known as Gong/Sound Baths) involves utilising frequencies/vibrations of therapeutic instruments, for the purpose of reducing stress, improving emotional wellbeing and inducing deep relaxation.
Instruments within a session often combine Gongs, Himalayan Singing Bowls, Chimes, Crystal Singing Bowls, Light Drums and the human voice.
The session begins with an introductory meditation. Participants then relax as they are guided through a sound journey that comprises multiple harmonic frequencies.
In addition to the relaxing yet rejuvenating effects, it is also believed that a deep sound bath can help heal emotional blockages, improve sleep quality, and improve self management of stress.
- A space large enough to contain your desired number of participants – sitting or lying down on yoga mats
- A relatively quiet room to enhance the experience.
- Yoga mat per participant (if needed).
- A non-carpeted floor. This accentuates the sounds and vibrations of the instruments.
Do you need yoga mats for this session? Then check out our Yoga Mat Hire page.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org