This practical workshop shares tips on starting a mini organic vegetable garden.
This session is useful for those who live in small urban spaces yet want to benefit from growing their own food. Also useful for those that are looking for budget friendly ways to stay healthy. Great for balconies, kitchens, patios, rooftops and offices.
Gardening is also said to boost emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Buying seeds vs. buying seedlings
- Organic seeds – resources
- Indoor and outdoor plants
- Choosing the right size pot
- Plant life cycles
- Seasonal herbs and vegetables