Length: 1 – 3.5hrs
Delivery mode: Onsite Workshop
Number of participants: 25
Details: This practical workshop shares tips on starting a mini organic vegetable garden.
This session is useful for those who live in small urban spaces yet want to benefit from growing their own food. Also useful for those that are looking for budget friendly ways to stay healthy. Great for balconies, kitchens, patios, rooftops and offices.
Gardening is also said to boost emotional and mental wellbeing. Topics include:
- Buying seeds vs. buying seedlings
- Organic seeds – resources
- Indoor and outdoor plants
- Choosing the right size pot
- Plant life cycles
- Seasonal herbs and vegetables
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org – for team offsite bookings and further details.