Delivery mode: Fun Fitness Class Onsite
Number of participants: Up to 30
Details: Hula Hooping can be used as an enjoyable musculoskeletal /physical and mental health strategy. Benefits include:
- Physical Health – providing a full body workout. Regular hooping sessions can help strengthen stomach muscles and keep the waistline trim. The practice of hooping is said to work on a collection of core muscles that improve balance, coordination and stamina; as well as working on the muscles that surround the lower spine – helping with back health. Depending on difficulty levels, hooping can also help improve upper and lower limb coordination.
- Psychological Health – It can be a mood booster, by providing stress relief and enhancing social connections.
- Increased Cognitive Performance – It’s aerobic fitness element increases the circulation of fresh oxygenated blood to the brain. Studies show that physical exercise increases brain volume in areas linked to reasoning and executive function.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com