Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The many interactions one has with colleagues or clients either build or demolish a relationship. From being respectful, acknowledging a job well-done, or remembering your manager’s birthday… to ignoring an email, failing to listen properly, or talking over a client .
These gestures are seen as either depositing into the emotional bank account (positive interactions), or withdrawing from the account (negative interactions).
The strength and endurance of relationships are mirrored by the accumulation of little gestures over time. This concept was created by Stephen Covey – acclaimed educator, and writer of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.
This presentation is designed to increase awareness of our many habits in the workplace, and how a few tweaks in attitude can create an improved working environment. Topics include:
- What is the Emotional Bank Account
- Identifying Typical Withdrawals & Deposits In A Workplace Setting
- Turning Away vs. Turning Towards
- Behavior Analysis – Self Awareness Exercises
- Making major deposits in the workplace
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org