Length: 60 minutes
Delivery Modes: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: It is said that writing thoughts and feelings on paper is a way to get things off your chest – facing fears, understanding personal challenges, setting goals and sharing successes in a non-judgemental space. Journaling can be used as a therapeutic processing tool – helping individuals identify negative thought patterns, understand personal triggers and visualize goals. In addition to living a healthy, balanced life, journaling can be used to overcome anxiety, relieve stress, and manage symptoms of depression. A number of benefits can be experienced from a consistent journaling practice, including:
- Increased clarity of thought
- Enhanced self awareness
- A boost in positive mood.
Content for this session includes:
- Tips for Starting a Journaling Practice
- Using Journaling as a Coping Strategy
- Journaling for Self Growth
- The Mental and Emotional Health Benefits of Journaling
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com