Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Sleep quality is often a result of daily habits. Exercise, nutrition choices, sedentary behavior, caffeine/alcohol consumption, strained mental health, and stress are all conditions that can either improve or impair how well one sleeps.
Keeping a diary allows individuals to track how certain habits affect sleep patterns. The diary provides data and insights that can assist individuals when making changes to their sleep hygiene.
This presentation goes through tips for a healthy night’s sleep, tracking sleep, and making changes. Topics include:
- What are the conditions for a good night’s sleep
- Sleep Tracking – Morning Log
- Habit Monitoring – Evening Log
- Developing Self Care Routines
- Creating a Peaceful Sleep Environment
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org