Delivery mode: Onsite or Offsite.
Number of participants: up to 25 recommended
Details: A one hour workshop takes you through the basics of knitting, including the traditional ‘Cast On-Knit&Purl-Cast Off’ technique. During the session, expect to:
- Learn simple knitting patterns
- Gain knowledge on suitable yarns/needles for each project
- Start creating a personal item
4-12 week programs explore the world of knitting in depth – providing opportunities to explore complex knitting techniques, and work on various projects such as arm blanket knitting and puppet making.
By the end of the 12 week program, individuals should feel comfortable working independently.
These sessions are designed for a maximum of 20 participants.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com