Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This educational presentation shares knowledge on the most commonly used e-numbers and their purposes. Topics include:
- Naturally occurring E-numbers
- Common E-Numbers – Colour additives, Preservatives, Enhancers (Flavour, Appearance, Texture)
- Common E-Numbers – Antioxidants, Stabilizers, Thickeners, Sweeteners, Emulsifiers
- Scientific studies on the health impact of certain additives
- Food colours & hyperactivity
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org