Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of Participants:
- Onsite: No limit
- Webinar: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The liver has multiple functions including removing toxic substances from the body; regulating the supply of essential substances such as cholesterol, iron and copper; cleansing blood; boosting energy; boosting immunity; aiding digestion and more. Healthy habits are essential for maintaining a healthy liver. This presentation raises awareness of the liver function, how it helps the body operate, and daily practices to help keep it healthy. Content includes:
- An introduction to the liver function
- Alcohol & Liver Health – the impact of excessive alcohol consumption on the liver function
- Weight & Liver Health – the impact of weight on the liver function
- Nutrition For Liver Health – Liver friendly recipes
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org