Length: 90 minutes; or 4 x 1hr seminars
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Seminar: 15
- Webinar: Up to 75 managers.
Details: As the concept of remote working has been thrust into the mainstream, it is apparent more than ever for skills to be developed, that enable improved management of remote employees. This seminar is designed specifically for managers. Content includes:
- Understanding Remote Team Dynamics
- Minimizing Isolation
- Face-Time vs. Productivity
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Goals & Deliverables
- Balancing Schedules
- Communication Strategies – Building Trust, Increasing Engagement, Fostering Loyalty
- Nurturing Emotional Intelligence
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com
WORKBLISS Organizational Effectiveness seminars are facilitated by HR Leaders, Organizational Psychologists, Executive Coaches and Productivity Experts.