Length: 60 minutes; 90 minutes; 4 week series
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Interpersonal issues cause avoidable drama that can add to stress and a loss in productivity. Dealing with these issues from the get-go ensures that the matter gets resolved before possible escalation. This presentation is designed to share solutions from a personal standpoint. How does one handle themselves when faced with challenging individuals? How can one develop self awareness tools to ensure one is not being a challenge for others. Topics discussed include:
- Understanding the bully-mentality | Understanding the victim-mentality
- The importance of taking a step back
- Dealing with negative thinking
- Developing emotional intelligence tools
- Mediation Techniques
- Creating a psychologically-safe workplace culture
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com