Length: 120 minutes (10 minute break included)
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: up to 25
- Webinar: 75
Details: Unmanageable employees create avoidable workplace stressors, negatively impacting team productivity and morale. Identifying problems and taking action, boosts long term strategy and performance. The aim of this session is to equip managers with organizational tools and emotional processes to handle problematic employees. Content includes:
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- How to ascertain underlying personal issues facing employees
- Exploring different methods of communication
- Mentorship vs. Management
- Organizational policies
- Working towards a solution
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com