Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: The onset of technology, and our globalized world means that we are working longer hours. The 24 hour always-on culture sees some individuals trying to embody super human personas – neglecting sleep and other restorative practices . This can cause a severe depletion of energy, resulting in fatigue. This seminar is designed to increase awareness of how fatigue develops over time, and share actionable tips on increasing energy levels. Content includes:
- Tiredness vs. Fatigue – How to spot the difference.
- Causes & Symptoms of Fatigue
- Performing a daily habit analysis – Examining sedentary lifestyles, work patterns, food consumption and sleep hygiene.
- Understanding the body clock
- Lifestyle tips for increased energy
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com