Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Mindfulness is very popular for many reasons. Numerous studies show this practice to be an effective tool for reducing stress, improving psychological wellbeing and boosting cognitive performance – with notable studies citing improvement in attention and concentration.
This class focuses on two core areas. Developing Focus and Becoming Fearless.
During the class, participants will be taught:
- Mindfulness practices to help minimise susceptibility to distractions
- Awareness of self-limiting beliefs that can sometimes create barriers to success
- Techniques to detach from ruminating thoughts and an overthinking mind
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org