Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Mindfulness is very popular for many reasons. Numerous studies show this practice to be an effective tool for reducing stress, improving psychological wellbeing and boosting cognitive performance – with notable studies citing improvement in attention and concentration.
This class focuses on two core areas. Developing Focus and Becoming Fearless.
During the class, participants will be taught:
- Mindfulness practices to help minimise susceptibility to distractions
- Awareness of self-limiting beliefs that can sometimes create barriers to success
- Techniques to detach from ruminating thoughts and an overthinking mind
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org