Length: 1hr Intro class or 8 x 1hr classes
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Management styles can make or break the success of an organization. Simple scenarios such as how a manager responds to approaching deadlines, can strongly influence the employee experience, and thus impact the employer brand profile. Equipping managers with mindfulness skills can:
- Enhance employer performance, engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Build productive teams
- Create a positive environment and boost company culture
- Improve the manager’s personal wellbeing.
This seminar introduces the concept of mindfulness, and shares practices that can be applied to management settings. Content includes:
- Mindful Breathing Exercises
- Nurturing Emotional Intelligence
- Reaction vs. Reflection
- Applying ‘The Present Moment’ to Team Dynamics
- Approaching Management with ‘A Beginner’s Mind’
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org