Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Does poor sitting postures cause neck pain, slouched shoulders or dowager’s hump ? Improper lifting of materials cause lower back pain? Or perhaps, leaning towards a computer screen for long periods causing forward head postures?
These issues are tackled, with either a bespoke workshop, or a series of seminars to tackle the MSD issues prevalent in your workplace.
Content includes the following:
- Addressing hazards and risks
- Morning stretches to maintain a healthy MSK
- Bone Health Nutrition
- Healthy Ageing – MSK strategies
- Exercises to correct Dowager’s Hump (if requested)
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com