Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This workshop introduces the concept of Nutritional Psychiatry. Recent studies have demonstrated that mental health and emotion balance are directly impacted by consumption choices. This workshop sheds more light on this topic:
- The link between dietary habits and mental health – namely stress, anxiety, depression
- Benefits of A Plant-Based Diet | Mediterranean Diet | Vegetarianism/Veganism
- Daily nutrition habits to boost emotional health
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com