Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This presentation introduces the concept of Nutritional Psychiatry. Recent studies have demonstrated that mental health and emotional balance are directly impacted by consumption choices. This workshop illiminates:
- The link between dietary habits and mental health – namely stress, anxiety, depression
- Mental Health benefits of a Plant-Based Diet | Mediterranean Diet | Vegetarianism/Veganism
- Daily nutrition habits to boost emotional health
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com