Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This workshop introduces the concept of Nutritional Psychiatry. Recent studies have demonstrated that mental health and emotion balance are directly impacted by consumption choices. This workshop sheds more light on this topic:
- The link between dietary habits and mental health – namely stress, anxiety, depression
- Mental Health benefits of a Plant-Based Diet | Mediterranean Diet | Vegetarianism/Veganism
- Daily nutrition habits to boost emotional health
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org