Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Deeply ingrained attitudes and gender stereotypes are the result of lifetime conditioning. Times are changing, and great efforts are being made to overcome inequalities faced by women in the workplace. This presentation explores common misconceptions about a woman’s place in society, and explores social norms that still hinder equality.The aim of the session is to explore strategies that can be implemented to improve gender equality in the workplace. Topics include:
- Are we our own worst enemy? The individual barriers we place on ourselves
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome
- Women In Leadership Roles
- Redressing Gender Pay Gap.
- Be empowered & Recognise your worth.
- Developing support networks
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com