Length: 30/45/60 minutes
Delivery mode: Onsite Fitness Class, Webcast
Number of participants:
- Onsite: Up to 30
- Webcast: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: A high intensity class with a focus on building core strength and boosting stamina. Useful for improving musculoskeletal health and increasing energy levels. The health benefits of include:
- Increased flexibility
- Restoring and promote digestive health. Pilates has a strong focus on boosting core energy, with emphasis on strengthening the abdominal muscles using a combination of twisting exercises, intense inversions and deep breathing. Together, this helps to get rid of stale air and stimulate the digestive system.
- It can be used as an injury management strategy within manufacturing/construction settings. This combination of exercises can help to increase strength, balance and physical awareness – which in turn enhances the cognitive function, thus boosting the motor coordination skills needed to improve reaction speeds.
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com