A Productivity Party blends multiple streams of wellbeing to create memorable experiences for your team.
These alcohol-free mini parties promote healthy ways to have fun. They nurture genuine connections within the workplace, and help boost emotional wellbeing.
Your package combines a range of activities to create unique experiences that are great for Cognitive Performance, Productivity, Talent Attraction/Retention, Workplace Culture & Employee Wellbeing.
How does it work?
Each mini-party takes place at your work-site, and has a recommended 1-2 hour time frame. Create an experience that matches your culture – from mild to intense. E.g.,
- Start the day like a warrior with a Power Haka Session ( ‘Haka’ – a New Zealand warrior dance that celebrates a tribe’s pride, strength and unity), followed by a round of Breakfast Smoothies.
- A ‘Rise & Shine’ mini morning party package (07:00-08:30) can combine either a Harp Meditation Experience or a Silent Disco Yoga fitness session, with a Smoothie Bar serving Plant Based Breakfasts.
- At Lunch (12:15-13:15), host a live gig in your breakout area – choose the music style – From Jazz, String Quartets & Classical Music to Hip Hop & Rap; Blues & Country to Pop Rock & Dance.
- Slay the afternoon 3pm slump with an Energy Booster mini party (15:00-16:00), complete with plant based energy and protein bars, smoothie bikes and a Live DJ playing some uplifting tunes.
- Finish the day off like a winner with post-work stress relief sessions (17:30-19:00). From Calligraphy & Kombucha Evenings, to an experience that blends Gong Ceremony with Personal Development followed by alcohol-free cocktails.
These sessions generally last for 1-2 hours, and can be taken
- Rise & Shine Experiences – 07:00-09:00
- Lunchtime Life & Discovery Sessions – 12:00-14:00
- Mid Afternoon Energy Boosters – 15:00-18:00
- Post Work Social – 17:00-19:00
Pop-Up Parties create happy workplaces – generating multiple benefits.
- An unconventional wellness initiative such as a pop-up party can help boost innovation, dynamism and creativity.
- Happy workers are less stressed out. They have a positive attitude, are self confident and take great joy in their work. Science agrees, with studies that show happy employees to be more productive and engaged.
- Happy Employees and Happier clients/customers are inextricably linked. A Forbes article cites “The State of the American Workplace” Gallup Poll, which reports that engaged employees are more likely to improve customer relationships, with a resulting 20% increase in sales.
Get in touch to create unique wellness experiences for your workplace – email@example.com