Length: 1hr – 10 week program
Delivery Mode: Onsite Workshops
Number of Participants: up to 30.
Details: Poor posture is common in the workplace, often caused by poor ergonomics, excessive technology use, holding the same position over sustained periods, lack of energy, improper breathing habits, leaning on one leg, cradle the phone with shoulder and chin, stress and general self esteem.
Over time, these habits can lead to poor postures. Typical posture misalignment in the workplace include hunched back, text neck, poking chin posture, rounded shoulders or the nerd neck/forward neck posture. Correcting these issues now may help prevent musculoskeletal disorders such as postural dysfunction, respiratory problems, upper and lower limb disorders, migraines and joint degeneration.
This workshop seeks to correct posture misalignment, and share helpful habits for improved long term musculoskeletal health. The content of this workshop is as follows:
- Posture strengthening exercises
- Neck & Shoulder exercises
- Lifestyle habits & Actionable tips to improve workplace postures
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com