Delivery mode: Onsite Workshop, Webinar
Number of Participants:
- Onsite: 20
- Webinar: 1000+
Details: The principle of prioritization facilitates the smooth running of one’s day, allowing individuals to effectively use available resources and get more work done. Good prioritization skills enable employees to constructively scan workloads, determine the most valuable tasks, set goals and stay disciplined.
The aim of this workshop is to improve employees’ prioritization and goal setting skills. We dive deeper into this principle of time management, exploring the following topics in more detail:
- Defining Objectives using the S.M.A.R.T criteria
- Priority Setting Frameworks
- Scheduling & Planning
- Managing Resources
- Developing Self Awareness
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org