Length: 45/60 minutes
Delivery mode: Onsite Class, Webcast
Number of participants:
- Onsite: Up to 30
- Webcast: Up to 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This is a gentle exercise, accessible to most levels of fitness. It’s a great session – helping to prevent stress-related disorders and boost musculoskeletal health. Book this for a gentle Morning Wake Up Exercise, a Lunchtime Energy Booster, or a Post-Work Stress Relief session.
QiGong is a meditative movement exercise that helps to promote relaxation. It embodies the 3 regulations of Chinese Medicine, namely body focus (posture and movement), breath focus, and mind focus (meditative components). These practices are designed to enhance the Qi energy (the body’s life force).
This practice holds a great number of benefits including:
- Increases Energy
- Improved Bone Density
- Improved Cardiovascular Health
- Aids Digestive Health
- Improves Balance
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, time, location, and contact details.
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – firstname.lastname@example.org