Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Working from home has its distractions, and meeting work requirements can be quite tough. Coping with isolation, keeping the kids occupied, and staying focused are some of the challenges faced by newly remote employees. A refreshed mindset, combined with the intentional practice of constructive daily routines, can help employees navigate through and succeed in a home working environment.
This seminar shares actionable tips to enable a successful transition to ‘Working From Home’. Content includes:
- Setting a designated work space
- Creating a productive daily routine
- Scheduling rests & breaks
- Establishing boundaries
- Maintaining discipline & Staying motivated
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org