Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: In simple terms, self care is principally the act of taking care of yourself. This includes the intentional actions one takes to maintain their wellbeing. Heavy workloads, always-on culture and other stressors can lead to self neglect. Healthy lifestyle choices needs to be prioritized for improved cognitive performance, mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. This presentation shares tips and practices to help keep self care routines in check. Content includes:
- The Importance of Self Care
- How to use Self Care for Stress Management & Emotional Health
- Self Care In The Workplace
- Develop A Self Care Plan
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org