Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of Participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Time and energy mismanagement are productivity burners. All too often, employees find themselves distracted with emails, social media, interruptions and ‘shoulder-tapping’ ..etc. A clear work schedule, a healthy dose of discipline, and a strong set of organizational skills can pave the way to a productive day. This seminar shares best practice strategies on creating effective daily scheduling techniques, with productivity hacks on working smart. Content includes:
- Scheduling productive morning routines
- Nurturing a healthy mindset
- The ‘Most Important Task’ (MIT) Method – Eat The Frog
- Proactive vs. reactive work scheduling
- Working S.M.A.R.T
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com