Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Why does the body have strong cravings for something sweet? Are there healthier ways to pacify sugar cravings?
This presentation explores these questions will be explored in depth, offering solutions to help reduce cravings and eliminate processed sugars from one’s diet. Topics include:
- The psychology behind sugar cravings and the sweet tooth
- Effects of excess sugar on physical/mental health and energy levels
- Understanding food labels
- Fructose vs. Glucose
- Healthy sugars – natural substitutes
- Healthy habits to kick sugar addiction
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com