Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Why does the body have strong cravings for something sweet? Are there healthier ways to pacify sugar cravings?
These questions will be explored in depth, with solutions offered to help reduce cravings, and eliminate processed sugars from one’s diet. Content includes:
- The psychology behind sugar cravings and the sweet tooth
- Effects of excess sugar on physical/mental health and energy levels
- Understanding food labels
- Fructose vs. Glucose
- Healthy sugars – natural substitutes
- Healthy habits to kick sugar addiction
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org