Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This one hour presentation introduces the basics of healthy sleep. Topics include:
- Introduction to the circadian system – the body clock
- Analyse the negative impact of sleep deprivation on cognitive performance and long term physical health.
- Examine behavioural factors that positively and negatively impact sleep
- Managing Technology Use
- Tips to beat insomnia
- Actionable tips and practices – Helpful daytime habits and nighttime routines to improve sleep quality
- Relaxation Techniques
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Is lack of sleep a common risk factor within your organisation? Would you like to provide a comprehensive series to support employees with improving behaviours? Perhaps you’d like to incorporate dedicated Napping Rooms / Sleep Pods within your workplace.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com