Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: This one hour presentation introduces the basics of healthy sleep. Topics include:
- Introduction to the circadian system – the body clock
- Analyse the negative impact of sleep deprivation on cognitive performance and long term physical health.
- Examine behavioural factors that positively and negatively impact sleep
- Managing Technology Use
- Tips to beat insomnia
- Actionable tips and practices – Helpful daytime habits and nighttime routines to improve sleep quality
- Relaxation Techniques
How booking works:
- Decide the date and the time you’d like your session
- Book online. Use the additional information box to include delivery date, location, time, contact details
- WORKBLISS contacts you via a call to confirm the booking, and arrange for additional requirements if necessary.
Alternatively, please connect with us – email@example.com
Is lack of sleep a common risk factor within your organisation? Would you like to provide a comprehensive series to support employees with improving behaviours? Perhaps you’d like to incorporate dedicated Napping Rooms / Sleep Pods within your workplace.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements.