Length: 60 minutes
Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Workshop: No set limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Frequent tiredness and fatigue are persistent issues that impact shift workers. Rotating shift patterns and improper sleep hygiene cause issues such as insomnia, poor performance and mood disturbances. In this session, tips will be shared on ways to improve sleep quality, and structuring the day for enhanced performance. Topics include:
- Tips for scheduling shifts
- Sleep Wake schedules
- Health & Lifestyle – Self care habits for improved sleep quality
- Limiting screen time
- Mindfulness – Creating a mental space for rest
- Staying alert on the job
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org