Delivery modes: Onsite Presentations, Webinars & Pre-recorded tutorials (for wellness portals).
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Oftentimes, it feels as if there aren’t enough hours in the day to complete the tasks that work and life demand. This is especially so for parents of new born, for whom sleep deprivation is typical. Learning how to manage one’s time can help working parents improve their sleep quality.
This presentation shares some helpful sleep hygiene tips, lifestyle hacks and relaxation exercises for better sleep. Topics include:
- The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Cognitive Performance
- Developing Self Care Routines
- Creating a Peaceful Sleep Environment
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – email@example.com