Delivery mode: Onsite Presentation, Webinar
Number of participants:
- Onsite Presentation: No limit
- Webinar: 500. For audiences greater than 500, please contact us.
Details: Mental Health in our time is a growing talking point. It is rapidly transitioning from a stigma/taboo topic, to a subject of increased relevance and importance – especially in light of current global health concerns. Integrating coping skills into one’s self-care tool kit is essential for navigating through and overcoming the miscellaneous challenges faced by the modern global workforce. This session aims to equip employees with a range of practices to prevent, manage and overcome stress. Content includes:
- Understanding Stress | Good Stress vs. Bad Stress | Fight or Flight
- Recognizing Cognitive Distortions
- Identify Different Types Of Stressors
- Tips To Manage Stress Responses
- Solution-Focused & Emotion-Focused Coping Strategies
Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian, Malay, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean and Japanese.
Connect with WORKBLISS to discuss requirements – firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKBLISS Mental Health seminars are led by expert Clinical Psychologists, Integrative Health Coaches, Functional Medicine Practitioners and Mental Health Counsellors.